Jeep Clubs

Rod Kandel

Hey.. Anyone know of any cool Jeep/Offroad clubs in north central ohio? It would be cool to meet up with some fellow jeepers and do some trail riding :)

Sent from my Ally using Jeepz

I moved your thread to the Ohio forum, hopefully someone from Ohio can chime in.

Dayton has a club "Muddy Buddies" that take wrangler members but I haven't found a general jeep club in ohio..............Wanna start one? lol

Barney07 said:
Dayton has a club "Muddy Buddies" that take wrangler members but I haven't found a general jeep club in ohio..............Wanna start one? lol

Lol.. Dayton is kinda far away for me anyway but I am sure they could have events and meeting alittle bit of anywhere.. that would be sweet to start a jeep club.. I actually was thinking about it

Sent from my Ally using Jeepz

I'm in Warren,oh. right next to Youngstown. That would be cool!

We have major majority of our members in various locations in Ohio. Most of us are in the Dayton area so we hqave our meetings in Centerville, Ohio every third Friday of each month. We have private club members only property in Clinton and Hamilton countys in Ohio. We have members in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Colorado. Mostly Ohio and Indiana. We have club rides in Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Tennessee

How far are you guys from cincinnati? im about 20 miles east of cinci.

I run Northeast Ohio 4x4. We've been around since 2010 so we're fairly new but we have a lot of knowledge on our forum board. Don't let our name scare you, we cater to 4x4 enthusiasts all over Ohio and some neighboring states. Feel free to check us out at Northeast Ohio 4x4 Forums.

Could you send me another pm about the info. I must have deleted it by mistake.

I've been running with the Muddy Buddys since 2008. They've taught me mostly everything I know about offroading. May be why my jeep is in such bad shape all the time. I became an official member in 2011. All types of people in the club and lots of activity. Worst thing is the president is a Tennessee fan.

Back