Hitting the river

TheOKCAggie

Have a few hours to kill this morning so taking my stepfather down to Lexington at Sundog Trails to play on the river. Going at 1030 if there is anyone else interested in going.

TheOKCAggie said:
Have a few hours to kill this morning so taking my stepfather down to Lexington at Sundog Trails to play on the river. Going at 1030 if there is anyone else interested in going.

I just went down there for the first time this last weekend with a buddy of mine...needless to say i made a rookie mistake and had a slight bit too much pride in my rig...the video speaks for itself. I think its time for a winch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6QCnuFIFuQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

got to love the mud lol.nice video, looks like you have good freinds, who needs a winch. keep wheeling. can't wait for some mud.9degrees and snowing here.

Looks like a fun place, wish I could go! But as the video says, "stat right" :)

How did you like sundog? I plan on trying to go back soon. Just lifted my jeep some more and need to try it out. Maybe we can meet out there. I have a winch just in case someone bites off more than their jeep can handle.

How did you like sundog? I plan on trying to go back soon. Just lifted my jeep some more and need to try it out. Maybe we can meet out there. I have a winch just in case someone bites off more than their jeep can handle.

I really enjoyed it...everyone out there was very nice and willing to lend a helpful hand when ppl like me make rookie mistakes. There were def a few trails I wish they had marked more carefully as they were extremely tight and obviously geared towards the smaller ATVers but besides that they have just about everything from sand, mud and some rock. Def hit me up if you wanna go down there as I am always looking for more Jeepsters to enjoy my passion with. Btw if you know of anyone who is looking to sell their Hardtop I am currently looking for one as I have to tow a uhaul in about a month and Uhaul will not allow me to rent a trailer without a hardtop (lame I know).

You know I am in. Just let me know when you wanna go back for some more mud slinging good times.

Back