First thread , Woohooo

I'm from California but some of the best times of my twenty something's was spent in a Wrangler in Pa. Philly,Pittsburgh and Slippery Rock to be exact!! Loved it and welcome.!!!!!!!

Hey All Pa residents,
There is a possible new park happening in Northumberland county. I have been working with them for about a year and things are moving along well, as you may know.There is a public meeting tonight and they could use some help as there are folks against it.
There is an upcoming public meeting on 19 October at 1830 at the Shamokin Area High School Auditorium...And is probably the most critical meeting there will be concerning this park and you being able to show your support..the opposition is still around.

TUESDAY OCT. 19, 2010 at the SHAMOKIN AREA HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM AT 6:30pm

Be there ! We are going to need you ! There is some vocal local resistance to this project. They have circulated a local petition againt this project. I personally know it has over 500 names on it ( probably a lot more by meeting time). Also a local environmental group has gotten involved and they are hugging the trees and telling everyone how we will "destroy" the land . They are also going out of their way to tell everyone how disrespectful we all are. You all made a strong statement with your showing the first meeting , we need to do it again, only bigger. Bring a couple of friends or club members along this time.

This is one hell of a great opportunity for us to further our sport and help make this park a reality!!!!!!!!!!

I have been up here for 3 days and this is what we really need on the east coast

hey, from johnstown 15905.. i see soem people i know.. lol

white are you any were near long pond? or scott run ?

hey, from johnstown 15905.. i see soem people i know.. lol

white are you any were near long pond? or scott run ?

Yes, I live in Long Pond. About 28 years now. Scotrun is also close..

Back