Gearing on my cherokee

Cherokee1326

Hi all I have a 96 xj and I'm doin about 5.5ins of lift I putting on it and I was on the fence with going with 410 or 456 gear I probly goin to do sum rock crawling but mostly playing in mud and stuff so if anyone got sum input on wat I should do let me know

What engine do you have? Stock ratio? Transmission type? Tire size you plan to run?

Bounty__Hunter said:
What engine do you have? Stock ratio? Transmission type? Tire size you plan to run?

It's a 4.0 I'm not sure wat gears r in it now im planning to run 32in tire and it has auto transmission I'm thinking it has 373 in it rite now but not sure

tow_hook said:
4:10's wood probly be best all round. if you did more crawling i'd go 4:56 for sure.

Ya I doin crawling so I was think 456 but thanx for the help

tow_hook said:
did ya gear up yet ?

I started to do the lift so it all in piece on jack stands rite now but hopefully I be able to finish it on monday

It all finish didn't do the lockers or gearing yet need to get money for it but will hopfully do sumtime next month or in two month if u want to see wat it look like just look at my other thread that say just finish my baby

It all finish didn't do the lockers or gearing yet need to get money for it but will hopfully do sumtime next month or in two month if u want to see wat it look like just look at my other thread that say just finish my baby

i'll check it out.

Back