Eastern pa?

I'm like 15 mins away from Philly we always off road behind the airport got sum good mudding and hills u can play on

Main roads? Sometime soon when no officials are lookin I'm thinking bout trying the woods along route 13, or by the landfill in tullytown. Pba cards kickazz
Sicsteeth-out

Red2001sport said:
You all still hitting the trails behind the airport?

Rite now my xj is in piece cuz I doin the lift on it but as soon as I fiinish I goin to head behind there to test it out

Wheeling at the airport? Is
It still happening back there. I went once
With the jeeperz club and had a blast. Unfortunately a couple of dbags ruined the club. Which exit
Is it after the bridge????

Red2001sport said:
Wheeling at the airport? Is
It still happening back there. I went once
With the jeeperz club and had a blast. Unfortunately a couple of dbags ruined the club. Which exit
Is it after the bridge????

It depends on on which way Ur goin on 95 but it the island ave exit ya me and my friends alwayz go there it close and fun plus free to go there but it a blast back there if anyone around there want to go I'm probly goin there this friday so just let me know

Which Airport? I'm near 95 rt 1 and the TP maybe someone could gimme a tow? I only go 45mph max

Red2001sport said:
I'd
Be up for
A Friday trip. How about next Friday?? Also, are the cops patrolling the place??

I do it every Friday and they do but they only care about the quads on the street they never said anything yet to me and my friend so we be there around 3ish

Last edited:

Damn. I'd have to get down there and back here in quakertown by 7 for a poker tourney next Friday? Meet a little earlier? Kinda trails are they? Nothing to bad I'm assuming..... Jeep is my daily driver don't have the know how or cash to fix was just wanting to get a little mud on the tires

Red2001sport said:
Damn. I'd have to get down there and back here in quakertown by 7 for a poker tourney next Friday? Meet a little earlier? Kinda trails are they? Nothing to bad I'm assuming..... Jeep is my daily driver don't have the know how or cash to fix was just wanting to get a little mud on the tires

The trail r not bad sum r bad and other are for first timer it a great place for everything well I can see if I can leave work around 130 probly if that works for u

SicCJ5 said:
Which Airport? I'm near 95 rt 1 and the TP maybe someone could gimme a tow? I only go 45mph max

Philly airport rite behind it if I had sumthing to tow u I would but I don't so maybe we can meet on 322 one day cuz suppose there a place to off road there

K, I can be there at 1:30 next friday. Place is good for a first time wheeler or inexperienced? I've been before just can't be breaking things. I'm in next Friday. Coming south on 95 what exit is it?

This would be my first mud experience, plenty of snow has been massacred beneath the 31" demons. This should be fun/scary

Red2001sport said:
K, I can be there at 1:30 next friday. Place is good for a first time wheeler or inexperienced? I've been before just can't be breaking things. I'm in next Friday. Coming south on 95 what exit is it?

It good for watever u want to do I use take my stock Cherokee there all the time it the island ave exit no sure Wat number it is tho

Back