Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Eastern pa?

  1. #1

    Eastern pa?

    Buck Levittown bristol anyone? So lonely no mud.....

  2. #2
    I'm like 15 mins away from Philly we always off road behind the airport got sum good mudding and hills u can play on

  3. #3
    Main roads? Sometime soon when no officials are lookin I'm thinking bout trying the woods along route 13, or by the landfill in tullytown. Pba cards kickazz
    Sicsteeth-out

  4. You all still hitting the trails behind the airport?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Red2001sport
    You all still hitting the trails behind the airport?
    Rite now my xj is in piece cuz I doin the lift on it but as soon as I fiinish I goin to head behind there to test it out

  6. #6

    Talking Re: Eastern pa?

    Quote Originally Posted by SicCJ5 View Post
    Buck Levittown bristol anyone? So lonely no mud.....
    no mud in bucks county ?? hard to belive..lol check out bmja they are closer to reading/ pottsville and do some rides
    Current rides:
    57"cj3b, getting restoflyed :)
    95"yj, now on 33's
    93"xj, 37" r.i.p.
    02"wj, 33" km2's, and h.o.
    98" xj a wanta be rock krawler

    " bent, broke & twisted ( 4x4 club ) " are you?
    http://www.bbnt4x4.org/


  7. Wheeling at the airport? Is
    It still happening back there. I went once
    With the jeeperz club and had a blast. Unfortunately a couple of dbags ruined the club. Which exit
    Is it after the bridge????

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Red2001sport
    Wheeling at the airport? Is
    It still happening back there. I went once
    With the jeeperz club and had a blast. Unfortunately a couple of dbags ruined the club. Which exit
    Is it after the bridge????
    It depends on on which way Ur goin on 95 but it the island ave exit ya me and my friends alwayz go there it close and fun plus free to go there but it a blast back there if anyone around there want to go I'm probly goin there this friday so just let me know

  9. #9
    Which Airport? I'm near 95 rt 1 and the TP maybe someone could gimme a tow? I only go 45mph max

  10. I'd
    Be up for
    A Friday trip. How about next Friday?? Also, are the cops patrolling the place??

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Red2001sport
    I'd
    Be up for
    A Friday trip. How about next Friday?? Also, are the cops patrolling the place??
    I do it every Friday and they do but they only care about the quads on the street they never said anything yet to me and my friend so we be there around 3ish
    Last edited by Cherokee1326; 03-22-2011 at 12:41 PM.

  12. Can ya go any earlier? Or on a Saturday?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Red2001sport
    Can ya go any earlier? Or on a Saturday?
    I can try early but I have work and on Saturday I work too but I can try to leave as early as I can

  14. Damn. I'd have to get down there and back here in quakertown by 7 for a poker tourney next Friday? Meet a little earlier? Kinda trails are they? Nothing to bad I'm assuming..... Jeep is my daily driver don't have the know how or cash to fix was just wanting to get a little mud on the tires

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Red2001sport
    Damn. I'd have to get down there and back here in quakertown by 7 for a poker tourney next Friday? Meet a little earlier? Kinda trails are they? Nothing to bad I'm assuming..... Jeep is my daily driver don't have the know how or cash to fix was just wanting to get a little mud on the tires
    The trail r not bad sum r bad and other are for first timer it a great place for everything well I can see if I can leave work around 130 probly if that works for u

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SicCJ5
    Which Airport? I'm near 95 rt 1 and the TP maybe someone could gimme a tow? I only go 45mph max
    Philly airport rite behind it if I had sumthing to tow u I would but I don't so maybe we can meet on 322 one day cuz suppose there a place to off road there

  17. K, I can be there at 1:30 next friday. Place is good for a first time wheeler or inexperienced? I've been before just can't be breaking things. I'm in next Friday. Coming south on 95 what exit is it?

  18. #18
    This would be my first mud experience, plenty of snow has been massacred beneath the 31" demons. This should be fun/scary

  19. Great. So 130. What exit if I'm going south??

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Red2001sport
    K, I can be there at 1:30 next friday. Place is good for a first time wheeler or inexperienced? I've been before just can't be breaking things. I'm in next Friday. Coming south on 95 what exit is it?
    It good for watever u want to do I use take my stock Cherokee there all the time it the island ave exit no sure Wat number it is tho

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Eastern Iowa Jeepers
    By shiftclick in forum Iowa Jeep Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 12:45 AM
  2. Hello from Eastern Iowa
    By kioti in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 02:44 AM
  3. Eastern Iowa
    By Laph in forum Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 12:24 AM
  4. Eastern Shore Chaos
    By dropseys in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 04:06 PM
  5. Wheelin in Eastern N.C.
    By beachjeep in forum Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in