Jeep CLubs?

scicero1

I wanted to know if anyone has experience with Jeep Clubs. I am looking to get out, grab a hobby I guess. I like my wife so she would join as well. I know there is some local clubs. I just wanted to know if anyone could give me any of their experiences joining clubs?

I wanted to know if anyone has experience with Jeep Clubs. I am looking to get out, grab a hobby I guess. I like my wife so she would join as well. I know there is some local clubs. I just wanted to know if anyone could give me any of their experiences joining clubs?

being in pottsville, bmja is closest to you. bmja has dues, yearly and no other requirements. it's a volenter group, give as much or as little as ya can. they have monthy meetings in hamburg at otten jeep on rt 61, and monthy trail rides. it's a good group.. and you will find you click.. lol p/m me for more deatails... if you closer i'd have ya check us out, but were a bit west for ya... state college over to pittsburg...:)

being in pottsville, bmja is closest to you. bmja has dues, yearly and no other requirements. it's a volenter group, give as much or as little as ya can. they have monthy meetings in hamburg at otten jeep on rt 61, and monthy trail rides. it's a good group.. and you will find you click.. lol p/m me for more deatails... if you closer i'd have ya check us out, but were a bit west for ya... state college over to pittsburg...:)

WHat do you think about just having a 4cyl, do you have any experience.

I'm trying to get a local club set up for Lancaster County, most of the ones around here are based in York and Harrisburg and that's just a little too far for the social aspect unless it's on the weekends.

littlethimble said:
I'm trying to get a local club set up for Lancaster County, most of the ones around here are based in York and Harrisburg and that's just a little too far for the social aspect unless it's on the weekends.

Let me know if I can help.

I knew one customer of mine who had a club of like 50 jeep enthusiasts in PA but i can't get ahold of him to ask if hes still kickin.

JM Graphics said:
I knew one customer of mine who had a club of like 50 jeep enthusiasts in PA but i can't get ahold of him to ask if hes still kickin.

if you hear from him please let us know.

Back