poor little Snitty needs some help...

bryanjeep

RE: Best price for 1983 CJ7

I am talking to Snitty on AIM right now. He asked me to tell you guys this:

TheBaztard: just say that all last night and all today... i couldn't post (on Jeepz)... i'm getting "You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."

Does anyone have any suggestions for him? His AIM name is TheBaztard
I remember getting last message before, but all I had to do was restart my computer and it worked after that. He can read this, so if you can help him that would be great.

I was getting the same message last evening.

Seems to have fixed itself.

Here I are -- you lucky, lucky devils!!!! :lol:

Gadget

Hmm... I can post, but all the other stuff still seems to be messed up (read the anyone having problems with the z post... Although it appears that posts are now working in Eastern Standard Time, that's a plus...

Twisted sent a note out in yahell this morning and he was getting the same error. I don't think he can get to the boards to post either..... I can post but Mud says he can't either. He did get a PM to me. Man we are having some issues lately!

RE: Re: RE: Anyone else havin

I just had to sign in 5 times and switch browsers twice to get it to let me post this. I thought it was just my computer, as I have recently made some changes to it. Sorry to hear about your troubles......but I'm glad I'm not the only one.

dont know... it seems like it is... it worked... then i had another problem.. then it seems to be working again

Step into the Wayback Machine with me.....

Poor Little Snitty hehehehehehehe now that is funny ever get a look at that big ol boy ! tug

Back