Suggestions...

TwistedCU

Anybody want to throw out some suggestions for a boy's name? We're expecting our 5th child and we are very very stuck on what to name him.

My wife really likes Ely. I'm not thrilled with it. I like Jacob (Jake) but she says it's waaaay too common right now. We're at a deadlock. Not really looking for comments on those 2 names but new suggestions.

Okay here goes (I love Jacob though).

What about:

Trent
Trevor (Trev)
Sawyer
Alexander (Alex)

I'll be back later. I just woke up and my brain is froze. lol

Lady

P.S. Congratulations!

RE: News Updates.......

Cole

and no, it is not short for Coalton.

Just Cole...I love that name for boys and it has a good manly tone to it.

A co-worker's name is Thadd...........................(Thaddeus) - I think his name is way-cool. My name is uncommon and kinda boss as well, but it was a little tough getting thru grade school "having ants in my super-sonic pants"...........Lance. LBR

How 'bout Dweezil!!!!! Oooops, already one of them...... :lol: :lol:

I've always been partial to Joshua.................I was going to name my son that, but I had a dog once by that name and couldn't bring myself to do it......named him Matthew instead.

Jamal
Mao
Ichiro
Adolf
Juan

Hey...it'd be different. :wink:

Seriously, I recently heard the name Darian. I think that's cool.
Tyler, Drew, and Brice are nice also. (Albeit a bit country club.)

Stay away from any unisex names: Kelly, Jaime, etc. There's nothing wrong with them, but they would be hazed all thru elementary.

I also like the afore mentioned Cole and Sawyer.

Ian is a really cool name. :lol:

Sean is a good name, one of my favorites... I like Alexander, Charles, Robert, William, James, Jason... I dunno, just throwing a few out there...

I'll reserve comment on the suggested names for a while, but I do like some of them!

KEEP 'EM COMING!!!
Sully said:
What are you descended from?

Like most of us, I really am a mutt.

Fathers side: German, English, and Native American
Mother's side: Scotch/Irish, French (if it weren't for the fact that I respected my grandather so much, I would have not admitted the french blood)

LadyJeepFreak said:
Okay here goes (I love Jacob though).

What about:

Trent
Trevor (Trev)
Sawyer
Alexander (Alex)

I'll be back later. I just woke up and my brain is froze. lol

Lady

P.S. Congratulations!
trevor is fine, but i cant stand being called trev on a normal basis. so if you're looking for a name that you can then use the shortened version of, i'd steer clear of trevor.

RE: A few glitches after motorcraft and hei swap

my kid is going to be named ashley no matter what it comes out to be. if its a girl its a good name for a girl. if its a boy it will teach him one of the best lessons in life, how to stick up for what you believe in

currupt4130 said:
my kid is going to be named ashley no matter what it comes out to be........if its a boy it will teach him one of the best lessons in life, how to stick up for what you believe in

Oh man...now that is funny!! :lol: :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: for robrt-stephens

I feel bad for a boy named ashley

What every happened to regular names? A lot of boy names these days are getting pretty sissyish. As much as I am a fan of normal names, my first son will be named Truman (grandparents' last name)

havent been around in awhile... just thought id say hey

I was watching the NFL draft, and I found a name I like, Erasmus, or Oswald. Seriously though, Timothy(Tim), Wesley(Wes), Craig are some that I like.

XJ passenger window

Snitty said:
What every happened to regular names? A lot of boy names these days are getting pretty sissyish. As much as I am a fan of normal names, my first son will be named Truman (grandparents' last name)
So true Snitty.

currupt4130 wrote:
my kid is going to be named ashley no matter what it comes out to be........if its a boy it will teach him one of the best lessons in life, how to stick up for what you believe in

Kind of reminds me of "A boy named Sue" from Johhny Cash :lol:

RE: havent been around in awhile... just thought id say hey

TwistedCopper said:
Kind of reminds me of "A boy named Sue" from Johhny Cash :lol:

There you go!!! How about "Cash"?

Personally, I think "Cash" is money!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: for robrt-stephens

My name is Sue... how do you do!

Names folks... names... help!

This is the first time we havent agreed on one. it's getting ugly here :lol:

Back