Jeep Brand Clothing

hdkevin95

If you're looking for any Jeep clothing including jeans, jackets, shirts and hats check out my site.

www.wearjeep.com

Attachments

• WearJeep_E-Flyer6Q.jpg
    WearJeep_E-Flyer6Q.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 3,700
Normally I flame spammers here, but this one got me curious. I checked out that site and I gotta say those jeans look like they would be great for those who work outside like I do.

Too bad you'd have to buy in quantity to get anything close to a reasonable price on them.

Tempting...

They are great for working outside, I'm a yard jockey and move trailers outside. I also ride a motorcycle which is the reason I first got the jeans.

They're made a little closer than China, actually it's Mexico. And I have a
10% discount code- save10

I own several pairs of Jeep jeans... They are comfortable. They wear well... The teflon-coated fabric has washed up like new even after having mud, wood-dust, grease, oil, red wine, blood, you name it...

That and perhaps the gayest looking model on the planet (that even includes those in the Ambercrombie catalog)

image-missing.png

Though the more I look at it the more I'm sure its actually a dead body prepared by a very skilled mortician

I've got two pair of the cargo pants, and they're Great ! Only they must have shrunk, as I can no longer button them. lol I got one pair as a present, bought at jc penny, and I bought the other pair at Sportsmansguide.com. I don't remember exactly what I paid, but it was wayyyy less than wearjeep .com.
Only thing is, sportsmans doesn't always have them. I'd really like to get some 36's and I'll probably sell the 34's on e-bay.
Great pants though.

Back