wire harness

banannaclip

wondering how difficult they are too put in . do you just pull all the old out and put in new .what i have is a 64 cj-5 willys it has a 302 ,3 speed o/d with p.t.o and a koenig king 658 model winch. the existing wiring is hard to tell what is what. any suggestions ?

wondering how difficult they are too put in . do you just pull all the old out and put in new .what i have is a 64 cj-5 willys it has a 302 ,3 speed o/d with p.t.o and a koenig king 658 model winch. the existing wiring is hard to tell what is what. any suggestions ?

No, it's not overly difficult.... But time consuming. I ran mine next to or over top (where applicable) on the existing mess of a harness that I had. There are a couple of companies that make them, the major one is "Painlesss". However, there is a small company in S.C. (I think, I can search for his info if you would like it) that make a add on as needed type harness that is very reasonable.

No, it's not overly difficult.... But time consuming. I ran mine next to or over top (where applicable) on the existing mess of a harness that I had. There are a couple of companies that make them, the major one is "Painlesss". However, there is a small company in S.C. (I think, I can search for his info if you would like it) that make a add on as needed type harness that is very reasonable.
Is it Rebel Wiring or something like that? Someone posted about them sometime back.

It may sound lie a hack job I did on "Betty" my '78 CJ 5 but I found resources online for the exact specific connectors for dash, firewall and other linking components that I could purchase by the each, so repairing the damage and poor wiring by P.O.s of "Betty" (found many solderless connectors, I prefer soldering and shrink tubing myself) only set me back $30 or $40 clams when all was said and done.

Back