Jeepz been movin slowly lately

Sully

Jeepz has been slow goin for the past few days.I think I know why..........everyone is out jeeping,or at least I hope so. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Have not been out to play in days. Tring to get all the mods done for trail week and make some extra money so I can play then. My turn is coming up soon. tug[addsig]

I agree with the slowness, but unfortantaly I have not been out playing in the Jeep. I've been working a bunch and I'm in the process of buying a house (first time), but the great thing is the place I'm getting has a garage :-O [addsig]

Unfourtunatley, I have not been out jeeping, I graduate on Friday night so I have been finihsing up school, working for college and getting ready for my graduation. Hopefuly I'll be getting out onto some trails soon.

TARSI[addsig]

All my attention is on my 67 stang now... just found out the front rails are almost rusted through... I'm waaaay too young to have 2 project cars! At least the Jeep is in one piece.[addsig]

i was out playing with two Jeeps one was mine and the other is now mine the guy gave it to me FREE......... it's a 78 cheeroke i think i am spelling that right any way he took the engine out and gave me every thing else needs some cassiss? work on the rear end bad b/c the guy that had it before him used it for a snow plow so salt and old metal mixed and made a bad combo but for FREE is not bad at all PLUS he hallued? it for me !!!! :-D :-D [addsig]

STOP IT TUG !!!!!!! LMAO

How am I supposed to keep up ?

I can't wait to see the new and improved TUGGER RIG !!!!!!!!!!!

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

I havn't been out wheelin at all this year!!! :-x So, You can usually find me lurking around on here most evenings, unless I'm working on the house, or my Jeep.[addsig]

Back