Worth it or not? A question for the Older Jeepers.

L33TJ33P

Coil springs

In my attempt to gain a 2" lift that is the most valuable yet the cheapest I have come acrossed a 2" coilspring set. I am high bidder at this time. Was wondering how high I should actually go with this auction.

Thanks in advance to anyone that doesn't try to outbid me :lol: [addsig]

I wouldn't go above 175-200 just because you will need other things
to go with this after all is said and done...ie..."shocks" :-D [addsig]

I can still hook it all up for less that 400 bucks :-D that is all I am worried about. I wanna piece the Lift together while I am saving for the Meats and Wheels, even if I have to buy One shock a paycheck I WILL get it hooked up :-D [addsig]

i've seen entire kits with everything in magazines for around 450 in the U.S. Don't know if it helps but that's all i know[addsig]

Yeah, they run for around 450-490. I think I can piece this kit together for way cheaper than that.[addsig]

for 2" springs that is alot of money. if you thinking about a 2" lift why not get the budget boost and be done.
[addsig]

For some reason I just like the idea if having the least amount of "Plastics" as poissible supporting my fat butt. :-D If I spend 150 on the springs and say 40 a pop for ProComp Long travel shocks I will come out to around $310 Much cheaper than the actual price of the Lift kit. And later, if I decide I need that extra inch to throw 33s on there. BANG!! .75" spacers for a little extra 1" lift. I have thought about it long and hard bro, and Springs seam to be the best way for me, personally, to go.[addsig]

Back