Huskey Liner floor mats for Jeep Wrangler

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Huskey floor mat for Jeep Wrangler review:

When I bought my 2005 Wrangler I noticed that the floor mats were an off color generic style, so I went about getting some new ones. After some quick research, I found that the standard for floor mats in Jeeps were Husky Liners. I contacted Quadratec, and after choking on the price a bit, made my order.

The floor mats are made of a semi-flexible plastic, so they do bend and fold, but not easily, and will retain their shape. They seem to wear very well, and can hold alot of water, slush, sand, etc. The appearance is somewhat of a love it or leave it - I think they look great, but my wife thinks they are too spartan.

If I were to do it over again, I would not have purchased the rear mats. The rear mats are 1/3 the size of the front mats, but cost the same amount. After 6 months in my Jeep, the rear mats look new, mainly because no one rides in my back seat, so they see no use.

Having said that about the rear mats, I'll now say that the front mats are a must have. They take soo much abuse (especially in winter) that I would not go without them. Husky floor mats are expensive, but are a great accessory for your Jeep (well... they front ones anyway).

$57 for the front
$57 for the rear
$69 for the cargo area

Last edited:

Huskey Liner photos

Floor mat photos

Attachments

• Wrangler_husky_liner_front.jpg
    Wrangler_husky_liner_front.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 4,218
  • Wrangler_husky_liner_front_driver.jpg
    Wrangler_husky_liner_front_driver.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 3,104
  • Wrangler_husky_liner_rear_seat.jpg
    Wrangler_husky_liner_rear_seat.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 3,809
  • Wrangler_husky_liner_cargo_area.jpg
    Wrangler_husky_liner_cargo_area.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 2,849
I have had front and rear for about 2 years now and really like them. Very easy to clean.
I get in my Jeep sometimes with cow s!%$ on my shoes... its nice to keep it contained to the Huskys and be able to take them out and hose 'em down.

Last edited:

I put these in the JK, and they rock...great fit, tough, the walls keep the crap from spreading.

:D

I just bought the Mopar floor mats with the tire tread pattern in them. While they are nice, they don't have the depth on the walls to contain the mess that these Huskey liners seem to have. Plus the fronts have little holes for the plastic retainer, so I could see it overflowing with the winter slush.

wow i didnt realize how lucky i was to have bought my jeep with these already

To add my 2 cents:) these mats are the only way to go. A set came in my wrangler when I bought it 10 years ago...I put them thru hell and then some, when the wrangler went with the divorce I pulled the mats. I trimmed them to fit in my zj and they're still going strong.

These have been in my 99 since before I owned it, I've had it over 6 yrs and I've put almost 140k on it since I've owned it 227k on it now.

The mats still look great, the drivers mat shows wear from my heal but overall I'm happy with the durability of the Husky liners

I'll get some pics of them this evening

These mats are great. They were in my tj when I bought it four years ago and I still abuse the hell out of them everyday. I Would recommend them to anyone.

Question: The rear cargo goes around the rear seat mounts. Is is safe to say that you can mount & use the rear seat with the mat installed? Color selections?

Back