Rampage Window Storage Bag

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I had finally gotten tired of just rolling my rear window up, then stuffing my window uppers into the back of my Jeep. My windows had gotten scratched, scuffed and beaten up, and I decided it was time to do something about it. I looked around the net for some sort of storage solution, and found a few. Deciding to pick one of the cheaper options, I went with the Rampage Window Storage Bag (part number 595101).

Here's the manufacturer's description

Product Features

• Protects zip out windows from scratches and tears when not in use
  • Made from high endurance materials
  • Keeps the vehicle cool during summer and blindingly bright during winter
  • Features foam padding to prevent from scratching
  • Backed by 90 day manufacturer's warranty

I purchased mine for $38 from Amazon
Amazon.com: Rampage 595101 Window Storage Bag: Automotive

Rampage Jeep Window Storage Bag

The bag came in a deceptively small box. When folded out it's alittle bigger than the rear window of a Wrangler. As you can see from the photos, it is essentially a zippered canvas bag with several soft cloth dividers, similar to pages in a notebook. You put a window between each one and zip it up.

Attachments

• jeep-window-cover 001.jpg
    jeep-window-cover 001.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 427
  • jeep-window-cover 002.jpg
    jeep-window-cover 002.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 783
  • jeep-window-cover 003.jpg
    jeep-window-cover 003.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 396
  • jeep-window-cover 004.jpg
    jeep-window-cover 004.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 448
Rampage Window Storage for Jeeps

One thing that I didn't pickup on right away - there is a diagonal pocket on this bag that you use to slide your rear window bar into - it works nicely.

Attachments

• jeep-window-cover 006.jpg
    jeep-window-cover 006.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 452
  • jeep-window-cover 007.jpg
    jeep-window-cover 007.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 363
  • jeep-window-cover 008.jpg
    jeep-window-cover 008.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 875
  • jeep-window-cover 009.jpg
    jeep-window-cover 009.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 409
Overall I'm happy with this product. It's too big to fit behind the seat, which is a bummer, but that's mandatory, since this is designed to hold the rear window of the Jeep. I usually throw my window uppers and rear window in, and the soft cloth keeps everything safe.

The canvas itself doesn't feel overly strong, but at the same time it doesn't really have a cheap feel - somewhere in the middle. I think for the price this is a good buy.

I have something similar and love it. My windows are almost 7 years old and have very few scratches at all. In fact, my top needs replacing but I'll be keeping the windows for backups. Mine rolls up, fits in a pouch that then attaches to the rear roll bar just behind the rear seat.

30804md-1.jpg

Back