Stuff for Sale!!!!!

GreenReaper93

Well, since some jackass decided to gank my stereo :evil: I've decided to sell some stuff due to lack of funds for another one, project bug has biten, and that I have no more use for them. Here's the list thus far:

- Pass. side side window. Black denim w/ tint...$?
- Black denim uppers w/ frames. Square corners...$100 + S & H
- Belt rails and windshield rail for soft top (minus door rails)...$?
- OEM jack holder...$?
- Pass. side side windshield rail (plastic rail that screws into the windshield frame)...$?
- Bent soft top frame (driver's side tension arm bent)...$?
- SOLD - Sound wedges w/ cup holders + Jenson 6" x 9" 2-ways
- 1 pair of shackles (either 1.5" or 2", I'm not sure)...$20 + S & H

$? means to make an offer. I'm also willing to trade on some items. Everything is coming off a '93 YJ. Located in Northern Indiana 46516/46514. Thanks guys! :wink:

Hey Sparky! The rims are 15 x 8's with a 4" backspacing (I think). Tires are 30 x 9.5 x 15. The front two have ~20% the rear have ~50%. Hope that helps!

Did you get my email? I'm interested in the rims. The tires I don't need, I've got a set that size I can use, but I'm going to a bigger tire.

Getting pics tonight... I can e-mail them to you if you'll be kind enough to leave your e-mail :wink:

Sparky, did you receive my last e-mail? Taz n' Frank, my battery was dead in my camera, so I'll take some pics in the morning and send them to you. Thanks!

GreenReaper93 said:
Sparky, did you receive my last e-mail? Taz n' Frank, my battery was dead in my camera, so I'll take some pics in the morning and send them to you. Thanks!

I think so....plotted out on MapSource, it shows halfway somewhere west of St. Louis, but we can find a spot just off I-70 on the west edge of St. Louis to meet. That shows total distance of 950+ miles, and the spot I have in mind is 503 miles for me. Close enough, what do you think? I'll get you more details after next week.

Wow really? Hmmm.... Well we'll have to plan something out when the time comes closer. I'll look again on my map program. Take it easy!

Back