Brand New TJ Windows For Sale

RRosenwald86

Hey folks,

I recently bought a Bestop Replace-A-Top, however I also purchased tinted windows as well for it. Now I am left with brand new, never used, clear soft top windows for a TJ. Don't need them, and looking to sell them. They are in perfect shape with no scratches.

These are brand new Bestop Clear Mesh Windows. Color is for a black softop. If you are intrested, send me a price offer to my email address at Robert_Strausberg@yahoo.com

Thank you guys!
-Rob

TwistedCopper said:
Didn't you used to have a different username???

Sorry if I'm wrong...but I think he's the guy that ****ed everyone off on Pirate. Then came here and whined about it and tried to get everyone on his side.

Like I said, if I'm wrong, then my bad. If not...I can't believe you have the nerve to show up again.

88Wrangles said:
Sorry if I'm wrong...but I think he's the guy that ****ed everyone off on Pirate. Then came here and whined about it and tried to get everyone on his side.

Like I said, if I'm wrong, then my bad. If not...I can't believe you have the nerve to show up again.
No, that was Robert AM Stevens and his "incredible" revolver shackle story :purple: , not Robert Strausberg. I think this guy had a TJ?????

Ouch guys,

Didnt expect to see this! lol. I'm actually on my Dad's account, he just bought himself a CJ to work on over the winter. I set up this account for him to use in the comming months and used his account by accident. No biggy. Sorry if I offended anyone! Still have those windows, sadly, person to ebay backed-outta the deal after it ended. Im willing to give 'em away for $40 or best offer...?

Sorry guys for the confussion!

Back