any more Utians here ?

With such a jeep friendly state and Moab just in our back yard I cant believe we are the only two on the board.

Utah_jeepster said:
With such a jeep friendly state and Moab just in our back yard I cant believe we are the only two on the board.

Ya no kidding thats what i thought when i looked

so are you in any jeep clubs around here? i live in payson about 1 hour south of slc

Hi, I just joined from Utah here. I live in Orem work in Provo. Just picked up a 97 Grand Cherokee. I have been out of the 4x4 scene for a while, but I am anxious to get back into it. Nothing too hardcore, but I would like to find some trails up in the mountains sometime.

I'm a member here as well, I was on JF a lot, and have quite the the Utah JeepCrew forum there. I should be on here more often... BTW im in Spanish Fork.

I lived in and Jeeped Utah for 50 yrs. moved to Maryland for the work thing. I grew up in A F and moved to Provo at about 31. Owned 3 different Jeeps while in Utah and spent tons of time in Moab and in the Wasatch. I miss the jeeping there. I now have a 1989 wrangler that my Boss gave me so I'm raising it from the dead. Just nuttered it so it's like my 81 CJ5 used to be. not alot of places to crawl here so it will probably end up as a Road Warrior
Just wanted to say hello to the Home Jeepers

I live in West Jordan as well. I just picked up a 93 ZJ from a kid at BYU and I'm trying to decipher what's been done to it. So far I can identify a Long arm lift around 5 to 6", and it doesn't have any upper control arms. The mounts are just gone. Pretty funky stuff.

Wow! Just joined Jeeperz. Thought there would be a ton of members from Utah.

Back