2017 JKU Sahara Smoky Mountain

JKU Smoky

I bought my 2017 JKU Sahara Smoky Mountain on Monday! I LOVE my new Jeep!!! I've had a couple of YJ's (1991 Sahara and 1995 Rio Grande). Last Jeep I bought was 22 years ago!!! Looking forward to having fun in this badboy!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4146.JPG
    IMG_4146.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • New-2017-Jeep-WranglerUnlimited-Sahara-Smoky Mountain3.jpg
    New-2017-Jeep-WranglerUnlimited-Sahara-Smoky Mountain3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,238
  • New-2017-Jeep-WranglerUnlimited-Sahara-Smoky Mountain5.jpg
    New-2017-Jeep-WranglerUnlimited-Sahara-Smoky Mountain5.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 916
  • New-2017-Jeep-WranglerUnlimited-Sahara-Smoky Mountain9.jpg
    New-2017-Jeep-WranglerUnlimited-Sahara-Smoky Mountain9.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 513
  • New-2017-Jeep-WranglerUnlimited-Sahara-Smoky Mountain7.jpg
    New-2017-Jeep-WranglerUnlimited-Sahara-Smoky Mountain7.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 468

Welcome back to Jeeps nice looking mountain. What option are different in the mountain verse regular Sahara?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Jeepz.com mobile app

Welcome back to Jeeps nice looking mountain. What option are different in the mountain verse regular Sahara?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Jeepz.com mobile app

Hey XT Master, thank you!

Nothing major regarding the option difference because the Smoky Mountain edition is a Sahara. The only slight changes are the black 18" wheels, Power Bulge hood, rear tail light guards, all black badging, all black interior (including all the trim), leather interior, heated front seats, 430N stereo with NAV, Millennium Topography Sport Bar Fabric.

I chose the SM Edition simply because it was already all blacked out and really love the look!

I appreciate your comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

0AFA7AE4-B303-43E5-8A98-64FDBA990146.jpegGreat choice!! I also got the SM edition this September! I was looking for the Willis Wheeler but my wife did not like the one the lot had, it didn’t have leather seats. She feel in love with the interior as did I. The wheels I think are the best looking wheels Jeep has to offer that’s not after market! I got mine in white although the white still comes with all black trims. It looks great!! I took the smoky mountain sticker off. It looks like a toy car with it in white in my opinion.

Thank you Mr. Tadakichi. I appreciate your comments!!! Great choice on the Smoky Mountain! I agree with you about the leather interior, all black trim and the sweet looking stock wheels! Those are a few of the deciding factors on why I chose the SM Edition. I absolutely love mine! I’ve already gotten the Mopar headliners and the Jeep slush mats. I was really bummed that for $45K I got carpet floor mats with mine! Some of Jeep’s options for the Wrangler’s are ridiculous in my opinion.

You have a sweet looking JKU there Sir!!! Enjoy and be safe!!!

Thank you Mr. Tadakichi. I appreciate your comments!!! Great choice on the Smoky Mountain! I agree with you about the leather interior, all black trim and the sweet looking stock wheels! Those are a few of the deciding factors on why I chose the SM Edition. I absolutely love mine! I’ve already gotten the Mopar headliners and the Jeep slush mats. I was really bummed that for $45K I got carpet floor mats with mine! Some of Jeep’s options for the Wrangler’s are ridiculous in my opinion.

You have a sweet looking JKU there Sir!!! Enjoy and be safe!!!
THanks! My SM came with the headliner already installed and the mud floor mats. They have already saved me from a yogurt accident. The only thing I’m looking to add to my Jeep is the hard rock bumpers. I think they look great! Too bad they are super expensive.

THanks! My SM came with the headliner already installed and the mud floor mats. They have already saved me from a yogurt accident. The only thing I’m looking to add to my Jeep is the hard rock bumpers. I think they look great! Too bad they are super expensive.

That’s sweet that yours came with the rubber mats AND the headliners?!!! Wow! Maybe the Dealer had the foresight to order the SM that way? Sounds like the Dealer you bought from has someone that orders vehicles that knows what they are doing. I wound up paying an extra $300 for that stuff thru Amazon. Does your headliner kit include the pieces that surround the rear side windows as well? The Mopar headliner kit I purchased does. I had the front door windows tinted to match the other factory tint.

I plan to have a 3.5” suspension lift installed and 35x12.50x18 tires. I’m in no immediate hurry because I do love the stock wheels. I may change the bumpers out eventually as well. I’d like to go for a ride in a lifted JKU first to determine if I like how the ride is after a lift is installed. I just don’t want any issues with ride, steering, etc.

Back