My Jeep is growing up!

southtj

I am so excited, I had to post.

I just picked up my Jeep after putting a 2" lift and new wheels and tires. It looks so much better and it even drives better! Before, it would pull to the right even after an alignment. I wanted to wait for the new tires to get that address and now I don't have to. That front right wheel had a dent from a curb hit, I think so maybe that was the problem. Also, before the speedo was about 4mph fast and now it is dead on. Another thing I don't have to worry about. I think it also rides better with the new shocks but I need more time with it to tell for sure.

Before:

IMG_6119.JPG

After:

IMG_6131.JPG

Looks great! I think I mine needs a lift now. I Recently put some 31” tires on mine and now I’m looking to lift. Were did u buy your lift from? What all came with it? Tire size?

dcab7472ca471af5bf424990abd8500f-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

I bought everything from 4Wheel Parts and had them install it. I installed the one on my old Jeep but just didn't have the time for this one. This is the lift I bought and shows everything that comes with it. This is my second RE lift and I'm very happy with it. Tires are 31".

Back