Have any of you seen one of these before??

buttons276

I only bought this jeep a month ago and this was mounted on the left side of the center console. It seems to be magnetic. I’m guessing something was mounted on it. Any ideas what it could have been for?

301CEB2F-EE1C-479C-8FD9-184EB6315DC5.jpeg

Previous owner was a gun enthusiast lol
fe2cdb669f2d223235fe1bce473b160f-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On a side note if anybody is thinking about buying one of these you might want to rethink it. I tried my sig out on it today. I only drive 3 miles one way to work and it fell off three times. Magnets aren’t strong enough. Maybe for a lighter gun...

ok, sorry about that, but we must push on with other strange but usefull things. Such as this fly trap that works great outdoors. It was discovered a couple of days ago about 29 feet from my back door in which the flys loved. I had been cleaning up and the plastic dog feeder I have was out there and I put their rawhide chew bones in the bowl. It rained filling the bowl with the rawhide in it. After a couple it started attracting all the flys and they are no longer at my back door, think god they was a real pain.
They are attracted to that stinky wet rawhide then fly upwards into the clear feeder traped.

I remember reading about a guy who got in a rollover accident and state troopers had to look for it in the ditch where he wrecked

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well excuse me please, I stumbled. The whole point about us jeepers is to always be prepared. GOD BLESS AMERICA Happy new year you all.

We is the minute men ! We will $hit n get when nesasary!

How do I do it ? I have anouther female friend that is very iterested in doing it . Which direction do I go, what do I do ?

Could I use that title"Minute men"? But that is what we is .

aND i WAS THINKING ABOUT COMEING TO VISIT YOU ALL. Nope that aint happening now that you ignore me like this.

Oh thank god I'm not alone.

Last edited:
Back