Driver Beware !

Gennybro

I had a great 4th, fireworks food good friends. The fifth was not as nice. Nice sunny day, I'm on a moped doing 35 down the highway headed home to pick up fishing gear. Looked in my rear view mirror to check traffic. All I seen was the front grill and headlights of a 98 jeep cherokee . Oh, $hit I'm going down. He slamed into me , I seen the scooter going through the grass along the road while my butt side was being ground up by the asphalt. I rolled away as hard as I could hopeing I was rolling to the side of the road and the jeep didnt land on me. I felt the grass and just laid still. The guy runs up with his friends and says He's sorry all his fault. Went in ambulance to hospital,I have no skin on left a$$ cheek. My back is a disaster from the front of the jeep hitting me. No broken bones. I figure he was doing the 55 mph when he hit me. It was a straight open road, sunny day. Havn't found out if he was on his cell phone when it happened. But please everyone, " Hang up the phone and drive".

I’m glad you survived the accident.
I hope your road to recovery is smooth.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

@Gennybro
You still with us? Or is sitting in front of a con puker too painful?

I'm getting better every day. Butt hurts,walking quarter mile with crutches. I dont understand why at times I write something here . a block comes up that I need at least 2 characters to post. What's up with that ?

2 Characters. Multiple personalities?
Maybe since you lost part of your ask there is only one personality remaining?

Last edited:
Got it nailed down, needed to go low down on your block to write a message when replying with a quote.

Yes there be 2 personalities.The one before coffee is not as nice as the one after coffee.

Last edited:
Stretch of road jeep cherokee hit me from behind , You can see my lone skid mark on the pavement where he hit me. Hmmmmm Houston we got a problem, pic well not upload to jeepz.com , failure,OMG, this is terrible.

Went to doctors , have fractured bone in 3 places. right hand, pinky side. Got that in traction. Surprized me that it didnt hurt a lot for being fractured. Hang up and drive.

Stretch of road jeep cherokee hit me from behind , You can see my lone skid mark on the pavement where he hit me. Hmmmmm Houston we got a problem, pic well not upload to jeepz.com , failure,OMG, this is terrible.

Be sure they are .jpg

Distracted driving is just as dangerous as driving under the influence maybe even worse.
To me impaired drivers have slow reactions. Distracted drivers are not looking to see it or react.
Might as well be sleeping at the wheel.

One skid mark…just like your shorts!
I think you might have a new nickname.

Butt I hope you feeling better.

Cheeky!… I mean cheers!

Last edited:

They are jpg, but for some reason this son of a biscit wont upload to jeepz.I purchased anouther lap top, we shall see.

Back