WV TRAILS

You might want to try the Southestern Buckeye Four Wheelers. They run some trails near Marietta, OH and New Matamoros in Wayne National Forest sometimes. You may have to join their club to participate, but it would be worth it if you could have somebody to ride with.

Advise

Jeepcjxj,
Do you live in Charleston? I live there, but am currently in VA going to college. I don't quite have a jeep yet, but am really workin on that for this summer. Cash flow is a lil low for the college student. mujaman is also from Charleston, but goes to college in Ohio, and he has a 97 xj... which is pretty nice. I'll let him tell you about some places around that you can go too. With all the mountains, there are probably lotsa places we haven't even found yet.

Jeremiah

there are plenty of great trails around the charleston area. one of my favorites is right off route 60 a little bit past kanawha city. theres an access road just on the other side of turnpike ford which lies at the base of what is called "bald knob mountain". if you are familiar with the area and think you'd like to make that run sometime... tell me and i'll let you know exactly how to get to the trailhead. like jeepsnsoccer said... i live in charleston also, but i'm here in stupid FLAT ohio going to school, and am definitely missing my mountains. any time i'm in town i'd love to go wheelin' with you if possible. my grandparents own a 150 acre farm that has some great trails on it too (he has a 78 CJ by the way). so yeah just let me know if you want some more info on those trails.

Back