control

1. S

Rare Forward Control Jeeps

A friend of mine is the executor for an estate that owns several Forward Control Jeeps. He is exploring options regarding liquidating the jeeps for the estate. Most appear to be ex-military, and the estate may own spare parts for them including doors, windows, etc. Several are crew-cab...
  2. J

We install the cheapest HEAVY DUTY Control Arms on our TJ!

What's Up Guys! I installed the cheapest "Heavy duty" control arm I can find for my TJRubicon. Wanted to share the option with you all, can't wait to see how it holds up off road! Cheers! https://youtu.be/ZijAcPxQk8g
  3. M

low speed hesitation

About a week ago I noticed when I turned right on the last switchback coming up my driveway that my jeep momentarily lost power. At first I thought maybe my foot slipped off the gas pedal. Twice today while coming back to town it did it also. Both times I was at a near stop making a right hand...
  4. D

Cherokee HVAC Control Unit

My son's 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee fan control switch is not operating correctly. The switch used to be tempermental with just cutting on and off (not having the multiple blower speeds working) and then he had to jiggle it to get it to cut on or off. I would think that just the blower switch...
  5. Y

Has anybody used or heard anything about YBOS 6 switches control system forJK???

I am interested in buying ones FEATURES: 1. Using high quality silicone wire for higher temperatures, higher current; 2. Using 40A relay for lower temperatures, higher current; 3. The universal mounting brackets for 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler; 4. Higher current design (80A); 5. Don't need cut...
Back