forward

1. S

Rare Forward Control Jeeps

A friend of mine is the executor for an estate that owns several Forward Control Jeeps. He is exploring options regarding liquidating the jeeps for the estate. Most appear to be ex-military, and the estate may own spare parts for them including doors, windows, etc. Several are crew-cab...
  2. 7

Hartwell Georgia Go Dawgs!

Greetings. I have always loved jeeps from a distance and have now finally bought my first one! Im so excited but have tons to learn. please give me all advice and links and information that you feel might benefit me. I look forward to this journey. My name is Michael, Im 42 and have a wife and...
  3. Lone Wolf

Moving to the mountains so I bought a Jeep

I am moving from Southside Virginia to the Mountains of North Carolina. Sold all my go fast stuff and bought me a new 2021 Rubicon 3.0 Diesel. Needed something that would easily tackle the 12 degree gravel road that leads to my mountain top home. This is a completely new adventure for me since...
  4. J

Hello from Arkansas

New member long time Jeep owner here from Arkansas. I've had my 87 YJ since June of 89 and have had a ton of fun with it. Several years ago as the family got bigger and life got busier the Jeep wasn't big enough for the family so I decided to set it aside and do a little work on it. Did a little...
Back