jeeps

1. S

Rare Forward Control Jeeps

A friend of mine is the executor for an estate that owns several Forward Control Jeeps. He is exploring options regarding liquidating the jeeps for the estate. Most appear to be ex-military, and the estate may own spare parts for them including doors, windows, etc. Several are crew-cab...
  2. N

New Jeep owner wonders if all Jeeps are very rusty underneath

Hello All, I'm a fairly new Jeep owner just about two years and with a 07' with only 80k miles under it, I'm wondering if all the rust underneath is common on Jeeps in general. I've read other sites and comments about it being a thing Jeeps do whether you go off road or not, I have gone but...
  3. J

Big ol' hello from North Dakota!

Welp, here I am. On another jeep forum. For the most part, I'm just here to check these forums out and HOPEFULLY sell my 1979 Waggy. As far as I can tell, there ain't no classifieds section on here. Which is alright, its always nice to just be apart of another community that loves Jeeps. If you...
  4. D

1st time Jeep Owner out of Miami, FL

Hey ladies and gents, Name is Chris or as some call me Dex. Election night i traded in my Ram for a new 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4 Door. I’ve always loved jeeps but never had the chance to get one until now. So stoked to get out there and have fun and see what gets done to her...
  5. D

Shouting out from Devon, PA

Second Jeep, this one has a real lift thanks to Jeff Daniel's Jeeps (first one had a spacer lift, apologies to Jeff Daniel's Jeeps). I took the Offroad Consulting 101 and 202 classes, didn't have any issues (drove an M151 Mutt in the US Army in 79-85). No trail rides listed for Rausch or AOAA...
  6. G

New Video Up for Free Tire Giveaway

There’s a new video the 4Wheel Hard Drive Jeepers vs. Zombies sweepstakes just posted and 4x4 owners can enter at www.4WD.com/Zombies. Entrants get a free reflective Zombie Hunting decal and this month’s giveaway is a set of Pro Comp tires.
  7. D

Candy Cane Cruise on East 185th St.

On Dec 17th, 2010, the East 185th Street Community will be hosting its first ever “Candy Cane Cruise on East 185” beginning at 5:00 PM. Just like any other Candy Cane Cruise this is a family-friendly event featuring a car cruise of open-top convertible cars and jeeps with bundled up...
  8. D

Candy Cane Cruise on Clifton Dec 11, 2010

Join us for a moder sleigh ride! Saturday December 11, 2010 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Clifton Boulevard between W. 112th and West. 117th Streets on Cleveland's Near West Side. Once again Clifton Boulevard hosts a modern sleigh ride with topless convertibles and jeeps and bundled passengers...
Back