fenders

1. TerryMason

Bolt on flat fenders?

I banged my fenders up pretty well, last time I wend offroading, and I'm thinking about going with flat fenders on my TJ. All that I've seen require you to cut down your existing fender, then place the new fender on top of it. Are there any out there that are bolt in replacements, the same way...
  2. O

Need Help

Hey everyone first post here. I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited that I am doing upgrades on. I am currently working on the fenders and I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove the fender support bar? I put an image on here so you know what I am talking about. I think it looks ugly...
  3. Allen's Offroad

Fishbone Offroad Tube Fenders JK F/R Set Of 4

Click image above to order online. $599.99 shipped in the lower 48 US. CA residents add 7.25% sales tax. If you want to totally revamp the look of your JK, look no further than a set of Steel Tube Fenders from Fishbone Offroad. These totally change the look and attitude of the Jeep. Made from...
  4. Allen's Offroad

TNT Customs Now at Allen's Offroad

Good day all. In our neverending quest to provide products for those who want to upgrade their Jeep, we have secured a dealer account with TNT Customs. From fenders to trusses, they build some amazing products to outfit your rig to tackle the toughest terrain. Below are just a few of the...
  5. Allen's Offroad

DV8 Offroad JK Inner Fender Liners Huge price Reduction!

Hello fellow JeepZ members. Rolling out a huge price cut on DV8 Offroad inner fenders! Get the choice of black powder coated or raw aluminum inner fender liners (set of 4) for $485.00 shipped in the lower 48 US. Cali residents have to add 7.5% tax. But hurry, they do not last long. Click...
  6. D

New TJ Fenders for sale

I'm selling two (left & right) brand new (mint condition) Jeep Wrangler Fenders. I purchased them online and never installed them. Combined they originally sell for over $300 plus shipping. I'm only selling them for $240. Here's the exact link where I purchased them: Passenger side: Part...
  7. F

Body Work

I am looking at replacing my front and rear fender wells, corner panels and side panels on my 1993 Jeep YJ. I have all the parts, however I'm not sure how to do the side panels and corner panels. From what I've seen it looks like the fender wells are easy enough but how are the corner panels and...
  8. T

cherokee fender bulge

i was looking into fender bulges for my 2000 cherokee. however, i have been finding that only rustys has them to fit a 2000. i was looking at a few other people that make them, but none of them seem to be for 2000s. i was looking at mcneil racing, glassworks, and hanneman but was wondering if...
  9. BlackStick

Fenders?

Took my YJ mudding last night and then to the car wash. Anyway, the stock plastic fender flare on the front right side was just hanging off when we got out of the wash. I didn't hit anything, but the bumps might have done it. The metal front fender has always been a little rusty (bubbling paint)...
Back