Who's out there?

xjmarc

I know I'm not the only one in the Volunteer state. Where is everybody. I'm in Soddy Daisy, about 15 miles north of Chattanooga. I wheel a 97 XJ on tons and 35s for now.

I'm here, up in the Boro. Most the people I know are on Tennesseeoffroad.com. I beat a YJ locked with 33's. at the point I need to rebuild my axles, or source some 44's or a 9"., or rebuild these weaklings.

I'm here, up in the Boro. Most the people I know are on Tennesseeoffroad.com. I beat a YJ locked with 33's. at the point I need to rebuild my axles, or source some 44's or a 9"., or rebuild these weaklings.

I'm on TOR and have the same user name. Keep an eye out on there, I've seen some pretty good deals on axles.

I know where it is. I'm working some on a remodel at your local Walmart.

I know where it is. I'm working some on a remodel at your local Walmart.
I see your from Chattanooga, I heard they have a Sticky fingers Rib place there. Me and what's her name ate at the one in Charleston,Sc, man those were the best ribs I've ever eaten! What are you doing for our wal-mart?

I was working on the cameras and alarms for the remodel but Walmart decided after 10 years that I was no longer necessary last week. So I won't be doing anything up there now.

flatie46 said:
I see your from Chattanooga, I heard they have a Sticky fingers Rib place there. Me and what's her name ate at the one in Charleston,Sc, man those were the best ribs I've ever eaten! What are you doing for our wal-mart?

Hey I live in greeneville we need to go ridin sometime

Hey I live in greeneville we need to go ridin sometime
Sounds good, workin' on getting mine trail worthy at the moment[ it's rough ]. My dads side of the family is from Greene Co, close to Mc Donald school. It's a shame we can't go wheelin' on the lake bottoms anymore, had alota fun before TVA put a stop to it. Is there any places to go up your way? I know people had been going over at Dutch Bottoms. Them TVA boys might be afraid to say anything to the people over that way.

I don't know of anywhere around here I remember when I was in school I used to take my Toyota down in the rankin lake bottoms that was fun

I used to know of a couple pretty good trails in Kyles Ford. I'm gonna see if they're still open, I'll let you know. It's a shame you can't find much of a place to go without havin to drive so far. I live close enough to Cherokee to hear the boats, used to on Sat and Sun when the lake was down it looked like a scene from the road warrior. There were Jeeps, buggys, dirt bikes, big trucks and wild home built stuff. I used to ride the poker runs they had for the bikes. Those were good times for sure.

flatie46 said:
I used to know of a couple pretty good trails in Kyles Ford. I'm gonna see if they're still open, I'll let you know. It's a shame you can't find much of a place to go without havin to drive so far. I live close enough to Cherokee to hear the boats, used to on Sat and Sun when the lake was down it looked like a scene from the road warrior. There were Jeeps, buggys, dirt bikes, big trucks and wild home built stuff. I used to ride the poker runs they had for the bikes. Those were good times for sure.
Hello, this is J-Adam Smith, host of knoxville wrangler club.... keep in contact for up to date activities... WWW.knoxwrangler
Com

Thanks, I checked out your forum and the pics. Looks like you guys had a great time. Might join you sometime, right now mine wont drive to the mailbox. Got alot to do but it's coming together.

Back