Offroad park in Cocke Co?

flatie46

I saw in the paper last week they were gonna do a study to see if it would draw in tourisum. Has anybody heard if it was just gonna be ATV's or will there be JEEP trails also? Hope this happens, it's not too far from me.

The state (TWRA) is finally letting go of some the money raised by the OHV tax. We have until 2-5-11 to secure land to use for ALL OHVs. Also looking at some land in Grundy Co. Last I heard the one in Newport is going to happen but you never know. I got my fingers crossed. Google TNOHV, they have a ton of info on this.

The state (TWRA) is finally letting go of some the money raised by the OHV tax. We have until 2-5-11 to secure land to use for ALL OHVs. Also looking at some land in Grundy Co. Last I heard the one in Newport is going to happen but you never know. I got my fingers crossed. Google TNOHV, they have a ton of info on this.
In the artical, the State Rep. [ forgot his name ] said they were going to "cesure" the TWRA because of prevoius conflicts. What ever that means.

The state has been giving the TWRA the money for years and they have just been sitting on it because they said they don't have the time to mess with OHV parks. The TOHVA has been trying to get it for a couple of years and it's finally happening.
Oh and I miss typed, it's TOHVA (Tennessee Off Highway Vehicle Association).

Back