Just a shout out to my fellow Texans

Yep. I've met quite a few members here and also met them in person. Cool Peeps.

we get to kerrville every once in a while. my parents live in rio frio.

i have no idea where roanoke is, other then the one in virgina though.

everyone knows where corpus christi, luckily

we get to kerrville every once in a while. my parents live in rio frio.

everyone knows where corpus christi, luckily

Next time you get around Kerrville give me a shout.

if i can sell my dang cherokee, it might be quicker then i was thinking. a guy has a decent looking yj up that way for 3kish

i spoke with him yesterday afternoon and it had sold. he was in bandera, i think. i was talking to a guy in concan about one also but he said its way to rough for someone if they might have to take kids in it anywhere.

I live on the north side of the DFW Metroplex. I live across the street from Texas Motor Speedway (at least until the end of the month when I a moving into a new house in the country near here). Race weekends bite the big one but other than that it is a pretty good place to live.

Yay! that's not that far from me. Bandera is the Cowboy Capital. Very nice place, good people but the jeeps don't last very long in the market. It sells quick around here.

man, jeeps sell quick everywhere but here. i had my cherokee up for sale and got not a single hit.

3500 obo and its an auto with ac and 6 cylinder. oh well, guess i'll keep it then. i wanted another wrangler but the wife just told me she wants something newer so i get hte 93. hopefully i can talk her into a 2k model or something like that but she wants an expedition instead :(

Yay! that's not that far from me. Bandera is the Cowboy Capital. Very nice place, good people but the jeeps don't last very long in the market. It sells quick around here.

My brother was a wrangler at a dude ranch outside of Bandera for awhile. Nice area.

I was invited to a Dude Ranch somewhere around there quite awhile back. The owner of the ranch and his family was very hospitable and nice. I had the best time horse back riding on the trails.

jeepmedic4 said:
I live on the north side of the DFW Metroplex. I live across the street from Texas Motor Speedway (at least until the end of the month when I a moving into a new house in the country near here). Race weekends bite the big one but other than that it is a pretty good place to live.

I sell red bull in that area so if you guys see a green wrangler with a red bill sticker on it wave!

heading up to rio frio for a week at christmas. parents live 1/2 mile from the entrance to garner so either of the jeeps could be driven, let you know which one though

Hello, I live in the hill country by Blanco, Kinda new to the sight, just baught some new tires, thanks to the forum, it helped me pick the tires i went with. Glad i did love them, they humm awsome and love the aggresive look.

Attachments

• DSCN0193.JPG
    DSCN0193.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 461

Any good places to wheel in SA? We are in the DFW/Keller area. Anyone else from around in this area?

Back