Where are the trails?

We take our Jeep out to Bridgeport a lot. They have a variety of trails and its close. Clayton, OK is great but the trails are a bit harder and its a lot father. From out shop in Keller we can get to Bridgeport in 45 mins so Flower Mound shouldn't be too much further.

Here is the link.

http://cityofbridgeport.net/index.aspx?NID=322

Last edited:
Is Bridgeport difficult? I've never wheeled before, trying to learn. Also, what're the requirements? Do I need an OHV sticker? How much does it cost? Sorry for bombarding you with questions.

Is Bridgeport difficult? I've never wheeled before, trying to learn. Also, what're the requirements? Do I need an OHV sticker? How much does it cost? Sorry for bombarding you with questions.

No worries :) I think Bridgeport can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be. I have taken the Jeep out there alone and not done anything hard or pushed it when out with a group.

Costs $25 to get in. Yes you need a OHV sticker. It is $8 for the sticker which lasts all year. You can get them at the gate house when you get there.

Tuff Customs Spray Liners & Fabrication - Keller, Texas

Check out the above link for pictures of our last trip out. That will show you a lot of the terrain. I would also suggest going with a group your first time out. There are normally a lot of people there you can tag alone with or check out texasjk.com for planned events. Also, if you shoot me an email I will let you know the next time we go out if you want to tag along. kat@tuffcustoms.com.

Hope this helps! Feel free to ask any other questions you have.

Could my friend take his 2 wheel drive truck out there? It looks like a ton of fun. Would my little 4 banger TJ be able to handle it well? i have 31" tires and a 2" body lift. Also, what kind of fender flares do you have? I've never seen any like that.

The fenders are Smittybuilt XRC Armor Corner Guards that we bedlined yellow to match. I love them not but they were not too much fun to install because nothing lined up. I think they have revised them now because when we ordered them they weren't even in official production mode yet.

About the trails - 2 wheel drive wont be able to do as much but there is still some stuff to have fun with. And I have seen plenty of stock Jeeps out there so your 2 inch lift and 31s wont hold you back too much. All in how you drive and which lines you pick. You will love it out there. Great place to learn and get started.

We are in Keller off of Keller Hicks. Right behind the Allen Samuels on 35 if you know where that is. So have I talked you into Bridgeport yet? :)

Ya you have! Trying to get a few friends to go with me, namely my other friend who has a jeep. Maybe get a camping trip there.

jackflack44 said:
Was checking out the website, what relation do you guys have with Rock and Roll Offroad?

They outsource their bedliners and coatings work to us.

I drive past y'alls shop like three times a week. Guess I'm going to have to stop in sometime and see what you guys can do for my 07 wrangler 2 door.

I drive past y'alls shop like three times a week. Guess I'm going to have to stop in sometime and see what you guys can do for my 07 wrangler 2 door.

You should! We are in and out doing deliveries for the dealerships we work with. If you see a big yellow 4 door Jeep out front where are around :) And anytime if you give us a heads up. 682-438-8474

Tuff Customs Bedliners & Industrial Coatings
www.tuffcustoms.com
Keller, Texas

Sounds like a plan, if you see a green 07 with a red bull sticker that's me.

Mmmm, good question. Before moving here to Texas, i learned a lot 4wheeling in the sand dunes and some rock crawling in Nevada. Experimented a little bit and learned how NOT to break anything in the process of having fun. If you could find someone there close by with a ranch that has a few obstacles and mild terrain, that would be a good beginers run. If you so happen to be around the neighborhood, i'd take you to the ranch i work at part time. There's some good spots there. Just send me a message if you plan on it just not this weekend, i have 3 hunters coming in friday till sunday.

I have been to Shiloh Ridge in Alto, TX and it was a blast. There are plenty of beginner and expert trails there. You can look up the place on the internet or watch some videos on youtube.com

I have been to Shiloh Ridge in Alto, TX and it was a blast. There are plenty of beginner and expert trails there. You can look up the place on the internet or watch some videos on youtube.com
Did you by any chance meet some HJP's(Houston jeep people)?

Back