Marble Falls, Texas

mommyjeep11

My husband and his friends went to marble falls on the weekend of the 16th. They rolled a jeep, broke a wheel off an explorer and drank...alot. Has anyone else been out there lately?

I haven't. I heard there's a big jeep gathering in San Antonio this saturday at Shady oaks golf course. If i get my u-joint and fuel pump taken care of, i might be able to make that one.

My husband had to replace some fuel filters and the pump a couple weeks ago on his but it's still acting up so til he gets it fixed he is riding with friends. Their wives only let them go trailing once every few months unless it's someplace closer to home.

the Houston Jeep People are planning a meetup in Marble Falls over the Labor Day weekend for 4 Wheel Parts Customer Appreciation Weekend. Gonna be raffles and prizes from well known sponsors, Smittybilt, Dynomax, Rancho, Bestop, Royal Purple, AFE, and many more.

I'm going to try to make that run. Last year they did the same thing but I opted to go to Trees Ranch instead. I really would like to go to Marble Falls. Hope to make it this September.

Back