Texas Panhandle

You are WWAAAAAYyyyysss away from me , i'm in Kerrville , TX , The heart of the hill country.

You are WWAAAAAYyyyysss away from me , i'm in Kerrville , TX , The heart of the hill country.

I have spent some time around Kerrville. I am originally from east texas. Mt Pleasant. We used to play Kerrville in preseason in Football back in the '80's. I used to bowhunt a ranch just sw of Mountain Home. The Hill Ranch borders the YO Ranch. One of my good friends used to manage the Villangilie Ranch outside of Kerrville on the Bandera Highway. I Love that part of Texas. I would like to move back down that way. I am managing a Hunting ranch up here in the Panhandle now. I bet you have some great places to wheel.

Yep!! I love it here too. I'm a senior guide at Buck valley ranch in centerpoint. Good hunting and good wheeling.

Just looked at your CJ. Very nice. You have put a ton of time in your project too. How do you like the pit bulls? What size are they? Love the bumpers.:D

Thanks. The size is what's on my profile. I like them for both on and off road , no problems so far. I built every metal stuff around the jeep including the roll cage.

No Lubbock's not too far. Don't they have an offroad area or park there? Good to see there are a few jeeps around up here. I looked into the jeep club in Amarillo, but the best I can tell those guys are pretty hardcore. Not really happy unless they end up on their lid. I like to wheel and I don't mind some scrapes and scratches, but I didn't work my a** off for over a year to just go see if I can tear it apart. Any clubs or groups there?

Back