2007 Wrangler X fully loaded 2 door. Sits in Garage. under 22k miles. Make an offer

Wrangler2007

I bought this wrangler from a Jeep dealership in metro Boston in Mid July. The sales manager said an older lady bought this Jeep new and drove it lightly for 3 years and just traded it for a 4 door jeep so it was easier for her grand kids to get in and out of. Anyway I bought it in July coming from a sedan, now I need to go back to a sedan, i need the 4 doors. The car is still under warranty, it's Jeep Chrysler certified pre owned. It has upgraded factory wheels, running boards, leather steering wheel, cruise control, fog lights,A/C,cruise control, tow hooks. am/fm/cd/mp3/sirius capable/ipod Power windows, power locks with 2 remotes. I had a Curt tow hitch with 2'' ball installed when I bought the car. Has soft top. . I've unfortunately not had time to do any off roading since I bought it. I drove it back and fourth to Cape Cod in August and don't drive it to work, sits in the garage all week. Car's in great shape. send me an email or call/text 617-620-1115. Rare find, fully loaded and super low miles. Under factory & dealership warranty still. Certified preowned. Paid over $24,000 in July. KBB values the car at $23,500. Asking $21,900. Please contact and make an offer. email is kcm3686 at hotmail.com. no pm's just text/call and email

Back