adjustable track bar mod. question

lowater

O.k. i know how important are track bars are. so i ask the question here for second opinions. so with my tb fully adjusted to go as short as it will go it is not short enough. my axle is still 3/4" to the passenger side.
Question, dos anyone see a problem with cutting a bit off the tb on the adjustble end? it seems to be threaded deep enough and if not i could trim the adjust joint to fit deeper. 2001 jeep xj

NOw the back story, 2001 jeep xj i bought this jeep with the lift. it was lifted 6.5in in the rear with full leaf packs, lift shackles, and degree shims. the front 6.5in coils with acos spacers set to 2.5to3in, i know!!! long arm radius arms, rough country style but labeled "accurate offroad"??? jks quick discos, drop pitman, drop trackbar mount with adjustable trackbar. it drove like ship, so i rebuilt the whole frontend (everything!!) so heres what i did to have to question i lowered the front end with 4.5" springs and adjusted the acos all the way down getting me 5.75" right where i want it. and this is where my track bar problem comes in. would it be save to do what i want to do to the tb? i think not a problem but want second opinions. thanks
46-1.gif

nevermind, i did it. worked great. cut .500" off the threaded end of tb.

Back