all you need

DerekC

Non-Jeep question, bu trying to help a friend

Motorcraft 2100 totally rebuilt...ZERO miles on it. Adapter plate, chrome air cleaner with filter(both brand new), COMPLETE instructions printed and on CDR. Put this on fired it up and then came across a fuel injection setup that I want to try instead. Like I say this is all new stuff.( you will need to make your linkage like everyone else that does this swap) carb has electric choke....$250.00 firm will ship anywhere in lower 48 for $10 more(I am eating half of shipping. Will take personal check(must clear before I ship sorry)or use paypal. Am in Dallas

214-538-0011 cell (best way to reach me)
469-721-7089 Hm

Derek

RE: Re: RE: Re: DISASTER NEED HELP

Ok OK make me an offer..reasonable one please by the time you buy a carb in who knows what shape, rebuild it, buy fuel inlet adapter, air cleaner ect you will have spent more than I will take for this 214-538-0011 Derek

Well you can pick up a used one for $20 and rebuild kit is what $18 and adapter is $12 and air filter for $15. So your talking $70-$80 depending on varying prices to get one and rebuild it yourself. I'll offer $50 based on that.

Back