Cargo Seat Covers for Wranglers

shopjeepparts

Official Vendor
Front and Rear Seat Cargo Covers by Rugged Ridge.

Protect your seats and increase interior storage with our NEW Cargo Seat covers! Constructed of heavy duty 600
denier polyester fabric with a special PVC liner on the seating area, these seat covers provide great protection from water, dirt and spills while giving your Jeep a great look. The back of the cover incorporates 5 multi-use pouches, plus one sunglass pouch with elastic tool holding loops, and one knife / multi tool pouch that can also be used for I-pod and cell phone storage. Each of these 7 pouches are easily removable and provide the needed storage every Jeep is lacking.

Front Seat Cover will fit 1987-2012 Wranglers
Rear Seat Cover will fit 1987-95 Wranglers

Click on this link Jeep Cargo Seat Covers or image below for additional information.

sjplogo-1.png

Visit our website for great deals on Jeep Parts and Jeep Bumpers.

Join ShopJeepParts.com Newsletter and get all types of Exclusive Coupons via email (No Spam We promise)

Join ShopJeepParts.com Facebook Fan Page and Automatically enter to win FREE STUFF.

sonebody told me these will fit an xj pretty well, do you think so? if they do i definatly want a pair

thanks man, i havent found anyone that makes them special for cherokees yet but i love the look of them

Love them. If I wasn't so cheap I would buy a pair.

Back