Feeler's out for possible Jeep sale...Asking price reduced

GreenReaper93

Hey everyone!

Well, I guess it's that time. I've been batting around this idea for a few weeks now, and my wife and I agree...it might be time to sell the Jeep. At the moment I'm simply putting out my feelers for this. I'll list everything as best to my knowledge:

-Custom sound bar.
-Tube bumper/grill guard combo
-New (very few miles) 31" tires
-CJ style mirrors
-Bedlined. Both inside and underneath have been lined.
-Custom heating for the rear. (One of my finest mods, I think)
-Posi-Lock
-7,000 lbs. tow hooks
-Fog lamps
-AR Silver Nitro Rims 15x8 5x4.5 4"bs
-New Bestop Supertop in April
-Cloth seats w/ Covers
-Bikini Top (black)
-Oversized center console (Smittybuilt, I think)
-3" Lift (Rough Country w/ T. Case Drop)

Jeep is Hunter Green with black hinges. There are some light scratches here and there. The Jeep is a 1993 Sahara Wrangler. The motor is from a '95. When I purchased the Jeep there were a little over 50,000 miles and I've put on another 40,000. Oil has been changed regularly. Asking $4,500, but please feel free to make an offer. I have some older pics before my digi was crushed. If you might be interested please e-mail me at adam@marbachpls.com. I'm located in Northern Indiana.

Thanks for looking at this extremely long post. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Now Adam what you going to do for fun with no Jeep! Been wondering where you been but kinda knew with a new kid in the family and all. Kinda thats the adventure out of the woods and puts into the home life don't it. tug

Haha, Hey Tug! Yeah, quite an adventure....but a very fun adventure! How's the family? Should send you some pics of Devan now. Not giving up on the Jeep life yet (or ever if I can help it). I'm looking for a Cherokee after this one. A little newer than the year I have. I'm just trying to keep the family safe and happy :wink:

P.S. - Any luck on a new Jeep???

O man Green, havent heard from ya for a while. That stinks that your trying to sell it and we havent even had a chance to go wheelin'. I was really hoping we could both make it to that trip with Bounty's club, but i just couldnt come up with the money. Did you make it? Either way, I hate to see you sell, but I realize that sometimes things like that are unavoidable. Good luck either way.

Nathan

Hey Green (uh... too?)! Well, can't sell it if I don't have a buyer, haha! No, I didn't get to go down with Bounty and his crew. I was hoping to head down there and meet everyone, but I had some work to do...plus my plates. Sorry to hear you didn't make it either. Don't worry though, We'll get together and take that run we talked about! I've convinced my wife that I want to mod the Cherokee too, so that should prove to be interesting. Still ready to trail with you, just say when!

Haha.. Id love to say when... but my wallet is saying no! O well, Ill get some money one of these days!

Nathan

Back