Free - 2003 or 2004 Wrangler skid plate

60biscayne

Anybody need a big piece of iron?
I live in Honesdale, Pennsylvania which is in the Northeastern part of the state like 35 miles from Scranton or 3 hours from NYC or Philly maybe a little less.
Anyway, I bought a complete 4.0 engine / trans assembly out of a 2003 or 2004 Wrangler. We put it in my '89 - the big skid plate or cross-member which mounts & covers the bottom of the trans/transfer case wasn't used. I hate to send it to the scrap yard or land-fill especially if somebody could use it. I've seen them on eBay & jerks are asking big bucks for them etc., I'd be happy if just somebody could use it & maybe have a coffee with me if they come to pick it up!
It is a big hunk of steel so would cost a pretty penny to ship it via UPS etc. but that's up to you, I'm not going to pay to send it to you. Every so often I make a trip to the Pittsburgh area or to Long Island N.Y. & I could bring it that far & meet up with you maybe saving the shipping cost but if it's out of my way, I'm going to stick you with the cost of some gas & a coffee.
Hope somebody can use it - Give me a shout.
Jim Cush (570) 253-2666

Back