Hellhog : a 754 HP Hellcat powered Wrangler 6x6

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I say we begin a collection to get one of these things. We'll each take it for a weekend (I go first).

001-jeep-6x6-hellhog-hellcat-engine-overall.jpg

003-jeep-6x6-hellhog-hellcat-rear-bumper-wheel-tire-carrier.jpg

002-jeep-6x6-hellhog-hellcat-hellcat-engine.jpg

005-jeep-6x6-hellhog-hellcat-top-roof-rack.jpg

004-jeep-6x6-hellhog-hellcat-front-bumper-winch.jpg

From the minds of the gang at Wild Boar, comes the Hellhog.
The Hellhog is a custom built six-wheel-drive Jeep JK Wrangler with a Hellcat powerplant and matching transmission tucked under its hood. This show rig is a rolling (we mean roaring because it was the first Hellcat-powered Jeep Wrangler to actually run) marketing tool for what Wild Boar plans to eventually offer as a 754 HP supercharged Hemi Jeep JK Wrangler 4x4 that you can buy.

This particular unit was built in cooperation with Dakota Customs who got the engine transplanted and purring like a lion. The engine is a Hellcat Hemi that has been tuned to crank out 754 HP and 675 pound-feet of torque. The Dakota Customs Stage 2 Viking build on the transmission allows it to handle as much as 1,000 HP. It can more than handle the Hellcat. A Wild Boar vented hood tops the engine compartment and was custom designed to resemble the Hellcat Charger hood. There’s a Mopar 44 up front, and the rear Mopar 44 works in concert with a Ford 9-inch pass-through axle with custom driveshafts. All three hold 4:10 gears. Custom King 2.0 shocks damp the Wild Boat suspension and allow adjustability up to 2 inches in lift. Fuel Lethal off-road wheels are wrapped with 35-inch Toyo Open Country M/T tires.

Hellhog: 754 Hellcat HP in a Jeep 6x6

I second that . The forum needs a mascot . How much $$ a member ?

Back