Hello From SE Pa.

98 TJ

Good Morning all

I decided to it's time for me to give up riding my Harley Davidson Road King and needed a new hobby, as divers out there on the streets and highways are getting crazier all the time, and the joy of riding has been fading over the last year or two. Seems like my riding buddies are getting picked off one at a time. So I decided to go out on my terms and put the RK up for sale, and buy me a 98 TJ as a project vehicle to have some fun with. I hope to be picking it up this afternoon. It seems to be in pretty good shape with next to no rust. It's a four cylinder 5 speed with both a hard and soft tops. It appears that it was a every day driver and not an off road jeep. I did a car fax report on it and it appears to have no major issues and has been owned by the original owner for 14+ years. There are no reports of it being a Hurricane Sandy flood vehicle. I had questions on that being it is from South Jersey. I am a motor head and have no fear of wrenching, but I do not know to much about Jeeps and hoping to learn a lot, and I'm sure I'm going to have a ton of questions. So get ready to have your brains picked. :lol: TIA for having me.... 98TJ

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

Back