Jeep Cherokee Lift kit and other accesories for sale

pspencer686

Hi i have a 6.5 inch rough country lift that has only been installed for 2 months. This lift comes complete with:
2 Upper/2 lower adjustable control arms
2 front 6.5 inch coil springs
2 rear 6.5 inch leaf springs with adjustable shackles
4 nitro 9000 shocks 2 unused (upgraded from hydro shocks)
1 transfer case drop
1 set front and rear brake line relocation brackets
1 drop pitman arm
1 set quick disconnects
1 adjustable track bar
1 set dual front stabalizers
4 blue shock boots
This kit was bough from roughcountry.com. I completly upgaded the kit with whatever they had. I also have 1 SYE kit already installed in a transfer case a throttle body spacer (rustys) a flowmaster 40 with 2.5 inch pipe and a K&N intake system with a rustys hose for sale also. As for the jeep itself the roof is messed up along with the doors. The doors are able to be cut and made into half doors though. The rear tailgate is also in tacked. All of the interior except for the door panels are good so if your interested in any parts You can email me back at pspencer686@gmail.com or call me at 401 954 5099 and give me an offer on some.
thanks, paul

Hi buddy i am very interested in this lift kit you have for sale ?.please pm me or email me at - iwmr2-moneyatyahoo.co.uk .
thanks.

well i do not want to have to take the kit out of the transfer case, but if you want both at the same time ill sell it for 1400 cash, includes the lift and kit along with my tcase

Back