Jeep CJ parts for sale

bignasty1987yj

I have a 1978 Jeep CJ 5 complete transmission set up from block plate to driveshaft. Below is a list of what I have for sale. The jeep was all original and some of the parts were rebuilt and some replaced. You can contact me by phone only at 803-242-6190, no emails or text will be answered. If it is not sold in a reasonable time frame, I will list it on eBay or scrap what's left, so don't hesitate to call if you need these parts, I will make a package deal on it all. It was a 258 ci jeep with a 3 speed manual trans. 1 78 Jeep CJ 5 3 speed transmission that has a fresh rebuild, it had all new synchronizers, blocking rings and was built by someone I know local that has been building these transmissions for over 30 years. $350.00 OBO has shifter included. 2. 1978 jeep CJ 5 Dana 300 transfer case that was in good working condition when removed. $100.00 OBO 3. Bell housing with block plate from the same 1978 jeep Cj 5. It is in perfect condition with clutch fork. $50.00 OBO 4. Barely used clutch set complete with pressure plate and throwout bearing. $40.00 OBO 5. Flywheel from same jeep that was surfaced when clutch was installed. No heat cracks, hot spots or bad threads. It looks like it was surfaced yesterday and still has machined look. $40.00 OBO The only reason I took this transmission set up out is to put a small block Chevrolet engine and trans in the jeep. All parts were in perfect working condition and all you would need is a pilot bearing to complete this package. I have all related bolts as well. I will sell it all at a package deal of $400.00 OBO.

I have a 1978 Jeep CJ 5 complete transmission set up from block plate to driveshaft. Below is a list of what I have for sale. The jeep was all original and some of the parts were rebuilt and some replaced. You can contact me by phone only at 803-242-6190, no emails or text will be answered. If it is not sold in a reasonable time frame, I will list it on eBay or scrap what's left, so don't hesitate to call if you need these parts, I will make a package deal on it all. It was a 258 ci jeep with a 3 speed manual trans. 1 78 Jeep CJ 5 3 speed transmission that has a fresh rebuild, it had all new synchronizers, blocking rings and was built by someone I know local that has been building these transmissions for over 30 years. $350.00 OBO has shifter included. 2. 1978 jeep CJ 5 Dana 300 transfer case that was in good working condition when removed. $100.00 OBO 3. Bell housing with block plate from the same 1978 jeep Cj 5. It is in perfect condition with clutch fork. $50.00 OBO 4. Barely used clutch set complete with pressure plate and throwout bearing. $40.00 OBO 5. Flywheel from same jeep that was surfaced when clutch was installed. No heat cracks, hot spots or bad threads. It looks like it was surfaced yesterday and still has machined look. $40.00 OBO The only reason I took this transmission set up out is to put a small block Chevrolet engine and trans in the jeep. All parts were in perfect working condition and all you would need is a pilot bearing to complete this package. I have all related bolts as well. I will sell it all at a package deal of $400.00 OBO.
I am located in Rock Hill S.C.

Back