Looking for a good site for product reviews

Craig

Hey. Usually when I'm going to purchase something I try to find out a little about it on the net. I'd like to know if anyone knows of any good sites that have product reviews of a wide range of different products. Mabye a consumer reports site or something.

what are you looking to buy? Jeep parts? Electronics? I usually google it first

I'm just looking for a good all-round site that has a wide variety of products but mostly automotive. Something like the consumer reports book you can buy. I usually google the products before I buy but it's mostly retailers of these products. I'm looking for something that has consumers good/bad reviews.

well, the consumer reports are the best for a wide range of stuff, but you gotta pay. if you come up with something in particular you would like to look up, i'm sure someone here can point you in the right direction. but to find a site that covers everything, for free, good luck.

Keep in mind that Consumer Reports is influenced more be manufacturers than consumers. I would be very leary of making a purchase soley based on their reviews.

I would check shopping sites that have ratings and reviews done by people who actually buy the products. Tire Rack is a good example of that. I think Yahoo Shopping does it that way too.

Last edited:
I can't help you on automotive stuff but for anything electronic, CNET.com is the place to go.

After a quick google, I found consumerreview.com or consumersearch.com.

Oh, and Epinions.com is pretty good for many different things.

Back