New Englnd Get Together

jps4jeep

Super Moderator

Just thought I would drop a line to everyone, July 13,2003 will be the date for the
2003 New England 4X4 Truck Show and Swap Meet.
held a Star Speedway, Epping NH

Hope to see Jeepz.com there in full force!
Lets get together and show what we are made of![addsig]

i live in sh mass near holyoke and springfield kinda. i would like to go im not a huge 4x4 guy have had some trail fun but i got a stock 95 yj . is it for mostly "bigger"4x4s??? :-? [addsig]

i live in Erving MA. and i should be able to make it. how do i go about gettin a jeepz.com sticker? [addsig]

Whats up ! I look forwood to going ! Could you give me some info please! / I own a 1990 XJ Stock is there a prob with this ? I am from Franklin MA. :-D [addsig]

lifted, locked, or stock, 4x4 is 4x4 any way you cut it. It is a show, so there will be a lot of show trucks but, I know a local club from northern mass is going to be there, Mass Mudders, check out their website, I think they are posting all the info for the event, plus I believe New England Drag Way is posting info. What I typed is all I know thus far, (it comes in the mail every year.)
Good luck and hope to see yall there[addsig]

I was just looking at the local drag/raceway sites and it appears that the show date has been changed! I have to give a call up there to make sure![addsig]

Back