New Jeep owners!

fadedmemory

First of all this site is amazing. I've applied to a couple of jeep forums before and none are this awesome!

We have just recently acquired a '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4. We took it out a week or so ago to test out the 4 wheel drive. I think we are going to name our Jeep, Billy. That thing is like a goat and I was amazed at the places it went and the things it could do!

Jeep-1.jpg

Nothing too fancy yet, but that will change!

It needs a bit of TLC and many parts need changing out. And all of the guides and pictures posted here are awesome! We are in the process of having to replace the track bar, and if we hadn't come across this forum we would have taken it to a shop and spent $400 to replace it. But now we feel confident that we can do it ourselves for the low, low price of $130. Thanks to everyone who makes those guides!

Happy Jeeping!
-Kat

Welcome to the Jeep family. Even though you drive a Cherokee... :) Always loved CJ's. Gotta razz someone once in a while. You will find the people here very friendly and helpful.

Aw *hangs head in shame* haha.

Thanks for the welcome! My true love lies with the Wrangler series but I have to admit that this one is growing on me. It might make a believer out of me just yet!

Back