Just got threw checking out your web site, absolutly awsome rig! I almost shorted out my keyboard drooling over some of your mods! VERY COOL![addsig]

Dont mind J10,he's the village idiot soon to be kicked off the island.Until then J10 knock it off. Sully[addsig]

just wanted to say welcome and don't feel left out, I live in alaska, and the group of people here make me feel as if were all just down the trail from each other. So have fun and enjoy...

OlllllO :cool:

here's my ride[addsig]

Hey,

Sounds like you're in San Diego. Am I right????? ;-)

I'm in Atlanta, but I lived in LA for a few years just before moving here. I really liked San Diego and have even remotely entertained the idea of moving back out that way at some point...and if not, just visiting frequently. I'm already overdue for another visit. :) [addsig]

Hey,

Sounds like you're in San Diego. Am I right????? ;-)

I'm in Atlanta, but I lived in LA for a few years just before moving here. I really liked San Diego and have even remotely entertained the idea of moving back out that way at some point...and if not, just visiting frequently. I'm already overdue for another visit. :)

Yeah, Temecula is just a few miles north of San Diego. Just across the border into Riverside County on the 15 freeway.[addsig]

:-D Tampa Florida until September then Sacramento, CA. Killer Jeep Mr. Tom. :cool: [addsig]

Back