new paragon video unveiled... must see!

dingus

hey all, just got done converting the annoying .mov's to .avi's so i can put it in windows movie editor... anyways... just finished this video and i had a lot of fun makin' it so... u gotta check it out! it's about 3 minutes long and less than 8.5 mb's to download.

(right-click... save target as...)

http://natecovington.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/jeeppics/paragon.wmv

note: to those of you who have never been to paragon before, or didn't hear about our trip, the clips you see here are mainly just access paths, not even the real trails. when we got there, there was 3" of solid ice covering the park which kinda limited our options being as we had 2 rigs on street tires (mine and pasmokeater's)

enjoy!
-nate

where's all the good stuff?? i know coal road is tough, but you couldnt have been there all day.. nice editing job though

...we had to put the rigs in 4wd just to get INTO the park... i doubt we'd make it on any real trails! lol

we made it out in january, and the ice was unreal, one rig lost a brake line, another lost a radiator. all due to the ice it took a couple hours to make it up valley road. and we were sliding the whole weekend.

1973 super jeep info

nice video.. my mazda is in that one.. I remember attempting valley road and having the toyota get stuck against a tree.

hmm... are you talking about the same trip as this video? i thought rob was the only one to get stuck when he tried that steep hill and slid to the right into the tree, and the chad (red YJ) pulled him out with a strap...

replacing steering components in CJ question

same trip.. the blue truck slid sideways into the tree halfway up.. we had to use manpower to get him off the tree.

dingus said:
...the same tree that rob got stuck on or a different one...?

Different one.. he got stuck on the entrance to Doe Run.. the 'yota got stuck halfway up Valley Road...

Unlimited Brute?

hahahahaha that was awesome :lol:

i don't remember the blue truck getting stuck... oh well.

dingus said:
hahahahaha that was awesome :lol:

i don't remember the blue truck getting stuck... oh well.

halfway up valley rd where itr bends and goes between a few trees.. he slid sideways in the snow. we had to use manpower to push him sidewise as he spun the tires (intentionally) to keep him from caving in the door....

Back