New to the board!

EchelonWrangler

Hey guys and gals. My name is Trevor. I just hopped on the jeep forums! Im originally from Ohio, but moved to Phoenix in 2010 to start my business. That's when I got my first wrangler, YJ. It was a blast! Now I have a JK hardtop 4dr, I'm definitely enjoying the luxuries! Unfortunately I have a case of the "Death Wobble" which I'm currently figuring out how to fix (anyone who has managed to get rid of it, feel free to make suggestions!) But any way, good to be on the forum, I hope to me some of you and learn some new stuff!!

Here's my Jeep

image-3990928138.jpg

And I also have an IS250

image-706487790.jpg

Welcome to Jeepz.com Trevor.

Here's our current Death Wobble article:
http://www.jeepz.com/forum/suspension/29510-wrangler-death-wobble-what-causes-how-fix.html

Start by re-torquing your bolts and looking for worn components. Pay special attention to the front trackbar. It helps to sit in front of the jeep and have someone turn the wheel from side to side while you look for slop / moving components.

Did that today. Ordered a beefed up trackbar (stock one definitely had some play) and also a Rancho steering stabilizer. I'll start there and see where it goes! Thanks for the link, I'll be using it for reference

Back