New - West Texas

jmcollett

New to this forum but not new to West Texas. I live in Sheffield Texas, grew up in McCamey Texas about an hour south of Odessa-Midland Texas. Love jeeping and other outdoor activities. I am currently a member of the Rock Hard Jeep Club in McCamey Texas

rockhardjeeps

Looking to meet off-road folks in the area to wheel with.

I have a 1981 CJ7 and a 1989 YJ both with 33's one with a bottle opener.

Any other questions, just ask!

4-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

22009160-1.jpg

Welcome to Jeepz.com. Im located in the Hill Country area between junction and San Antonio.

Wow and wow, how totally cool. I am here in Las Cruces, NM. on the southern border, along the far eastern edge of NM. Give me a hoot and say hello and let's get together. I have a 1983 CJ7, have had for 20 years now. Here is a few photos below. Also, do you have a passport to cross the border. Would love to get together with you and Jeep together.

Killer rig and photos. Love it. Welcome here, sir!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Robert

Yes. I have a passport. Keep in touch and let me know when and were you wheel. We usually jeep around here locally on Sunday but make an out of town trip about once a month. I will post and let you know the next time we make a trip. Thanks!

I work in Pecos every other week! And kinda a dumb question but how do I put pics on my profile.

2000 tj w/31's , fresh rebuilt trans, and I unfortunately do not have a bottle opener

Nice rig you got there Robert. Have you been doing any wheeling in NM? We looked into going to Ruidoso or Carlsbad but the forest is closed.

Im drilling in ennis n.m. now another 50 miles from Carlsbad we should get together sometime.

ScubaDude said:
For pictures, I have no idea how to do it, I use iPhone and laptop so sorry.

Hi! I use the iPhone.. Can't figure out the profile photo attachment. any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Im a misplaced Texan living in PA now... Missing it like crazy! Enjoy your jeeps'

The app is a little limited, go here www.jeepz.com then click forum, and hit private messages in the middle of the top of the screen. Then you are on your own profile and can use the list of links on the left side if the screen to change settings. If you need more detail just say so.

Back